Sonntag, 1. April 2012

Oh my god... So much time since my last post...

Okay, new post, I'm sorry, that I forgot this blog... Since my last post happened something. *lol*
Yeah, I began with the weather (talk about weather.. I'm like my grandma.. xD)
It's spring in Germany, but still cold, but I like it. Sun and cold is a very good mixture.
Last thursday, I was with my rabbit at the doc, that they be vaccinated (?) and that they can jump and run outside of their cage. With my was a very good friend of mine, let's call her Mina and her (big, big) rabbit S.
Öhm, and a former friend (she thinks she's still my friend) is a bitch. I'm sorry, to be so rude, but she is. She hates another one of my friend, Vic, and talks bad of her and.. how I say this?... is in many versions bad to her and thinks, she can fawn with me, although she knows, that my friend Vic and I are very close together and Vic tells me (nearly) everything. I ean, how stuppid can she be, thinking I like her, though she is bad to my friend? I don't understand her...
Yesterday I was in Leipzig, but this is something for another post, and a post about the bookfair is coming soon. <3

See ya later.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen