Yeah, I want to tell you my experience of the Bookfair. First: I loe it! Every year! EVER!!!
I went there with my best friend, in my kostume from "The Royal Doll Orchestra", me as Lucille and my friend as Eles. So we went in the hall 2, the comic hall, and marveled all the fantastic cosplays. After one hour or something like that I wanted to meet another friend, I call her Miku. So I went to the meeting point, but, I don't know why, we didn't talk so much...One hour we have endured it, than Mina came and me and my best friend, Sophie, went with her (Mina) over the bookfair, Miku drove home, half an hour later.
The day was so great, I met a Bertherite, pianist from "The Royal Doll Orchestra". We went so much, saw so much. It was wondeful. At Sunday, Sophie and me were there in Rocky Horror Show kostumes to the Shooting with more Characters fromt he musical. They all were so lovely, so nice. I like them. xD
Yeah, but Sunday we drove home in the afternnon.
I brought a plush rabbit, a purse and so on.
LOVE THE BOOKFAIR!
Sorry for my bad english...
See ya.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen