I was in leipzig last saturday, because my mom needed learn for her work there and when I went to see her in her hotel, there stand three men in front of this hotel. And one man, I know, is someone popular, but not to everyone.
It was Rob Morton Fowler, actor in the musical "Rocky Horror Show", playing the famous Frank N' Further and.. I love him. I really like his play and his look and his occurence and.. Oh my god!!! And with him there was Riff- Raff and Rocky and my heart stopped beating, seeing them. I ran straight into the hotel and I was so nervous, so I phoned my best friend, Sophie, and she kicked me in my ass and say: "If you don't go, you will regret it later." So, I take all my courage and walks to the group of actors and Magenta make some photos of me, Rocky, Frank and Riff-Raff. They spoke English, and I couldn't speak it, 'cause I was so nervous, fuck! xD
But she took the photos and I thought, my life is perfect for this moment, also because Rocky lifted me up in his arms and I shaked so much but he smiled at me and *OOOOOOOOOO*. :P
Yeah, okay, this was my perfect saturday and I will never forget it.
Love ya. <333
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen