Samstag, 28. Januar 2012

Leipzig Book Fair

O my god. It's been a long time since my last blog post OO
I'm sorry...
Today I want to write about a event in my life, every year, I love so much, you can't imagine.
It's the Book Fir in Leipzig in Germany. I love it.
This year it's in march, from 15th to 18th. and I'm there at Saturday and Sunday the 17th and 18th.
And I do cosplay, both days, two costumes. If you don't know anthing about cosplay, google likes to help you in every situation. *smile*
Okay, two cosplays, first is from The Royal Doll Orchestra, the singer Rutil or Lucille or like you call him, but with a little bit shorter hair. The second one is from the musical Rocky Horror (Picture) Show, the servant Magenta, but with not so wild, curly hair.
It's so cool. I spend both days with my best friend, yes! ^-^
Oka, so much for today.
Love ya all.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen